Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Finds

I was doing some internet browsing this morning and I wanted to share with you some awesome deals I found.

I recently joined zulily.com and while browsing through their site, I found a shop by Laura Ashley.  They are currently having a sale up to 55% off! They specialize in organization, and my most favorite, baskets!

I saw these adorable green lined baskets there.

Photo Credit: Laura Ashley - Zulily 

They are currently on sale for $29.99! You can also get a 3-piece set for $19.99 and a 4 piece set for $24.99. They also have black baskets with a black design lining, and white baskets with a red design lining. 

I also found a store on zulily called Whim. They make very cute aprons and kitchen towels. Here are a couple of my favorites. 

This one is for women is on sale for $10.99

This is one of the kids aprons they sell, on sale for $9.99 


Happy Shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment