Tuesday, December 22, 2009

shopping day with Linda

Its been a while after I didnt get along with Linda. Miss her so much! Finally last day in Malaysia, I go with her to shopping! Hahahaha.
We went to One Utama Shopping Mall, which is the nearest from her house. Of course I shop alot stuff for my brothers hehehee

me and linda


First I went to Thai to eat. Because me and Linda really damn hungry :p :p :p hahahaha

our food : tom yam fried rice and wrapped shrimp

always orange juice.. hahaha :p


After that I go shopping to buy my brothers a bag. Then I went to Quicksilver. I bought for my bro, Alidan n Alidan


shopping day! :p


One Utama's concept for Christmas is Crystal White Christmas!
Thats really nice! =)

amazed!











Tired from taking pictures, we feel HUNGRY AGAIN!! HUH? Hahahahah :p Then we go to waffle world and eat waffle, well im craving for waffle so much thats why I shud fulfill my desire. Hahahahahah XDD



my strawberry waffle



Linda's chocolate waffle

*FULL*
whoahahahahahhahaha


Due to my luggage is too small aka not enough to carry all the Teh Tarik, so I decide to buy a new one. Of course I bought bigger luggage with PINK color! hahahaha. But i didnt take the picture :p Maybe i'll upload later heheheh


Okay then, I go back home and Linda came along with me to help me pack my things!
Thanks Lindaa sayaang...
*Muaaaaachhh*


No comments:

Post a Comment