Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its TIME TO GO BACK INDONESIAAAAAA


Well its been a while since my arrival in my lovely hometown, Makassar. But, now Makassar only the city where I need to arrive in. And of course my lovely hometown was Palopo! Sure! Yeaaah. For those readers I apologize because I just have time to update my blog due to no connection unless by mobile! Hahahaha :p


Last day on 11 December, I went back to my hometown with one of my schoolmates, Didit. Yeah he was from the same region with me.


One thing about my new pink luggage that filled up with The Tarik BOh! Hahaha. Lucky I bought up tp 20kg luggage! Because if I bought the 15kg, then I need to pay excessive fee. Okay then we departure from KL by 1pm something because the little shit of delay!! I was soo damn fucking boring in waiting room =_=. Then finally we head to Makassar. Well during the flight, weather was nice and friendly. SO no need to worry, I just playing around playing Sudoku and chitchat. I couldn’t  sleep bcs the cabin was damn fuckin noisy with the children screams and cries. Arrrrggggh. So annoying!! Sorry I didnt take any pic in this part because my phone and camera was low-battery that time :p


Arrive in Makassar, afternoon by 4.30pm something and guess what? The airport soo crowded with those people that pick up their family who just came back from doing their Hajj (moeslim pilgrimage).
My cousin, Pitti pick me up because my mom still in Palopo. In arrival, I separated from Didit. I go to basement to meet my cousin and Didit look up for his brother.


I found Pitti and we go back as well! Hoaahahhaa. From airport we went directly to Mie Titi Restaurant (well, that one is the thing I craved too much). Crazyyyy! But Im satisfied enough.
Well after that, I go home, and stay accompanied by my cousin. Then of course, take a rest and sleep a whole nite! Woahahahahah :p


Then WELCOME HOLIDAYYYY! :p


i hope :

  • i can stay with family happily till i go back
  • could gathering with all my friends
  • eat nice foods and make myself satisfied from all my cravings when i was in Malaysia
  • and never meet my ex with his 'new one', its gonna really weirdy hurt... hheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment