Tuesday, December 22, 2009

16 questions...

Hi everybody!

It's 6 am in the morning and I can't sleep, argh! Today, I'm travelling by car to my home, Algeciras... coming back home for Christmas! But I want to leave you this lovely questionary I borrowed from Sandra's blog... hope you'll enjoy it!

Where in the world would you most like to be you right now?

Sweden!

Who would you be if you where a completely different person?

Scarlet O'Hara

What capacity would you like to possess?

 
Being able to know how things works (as Sylar, but not killing, hahaha)

What name is the most beautiful name you know?


Cassandra/Cassie (maybe because the character from "Skins" made me love this name)

Which is the best word that exist?


Ochrasy (is a word made up by Björn Dixgard from Mando Diao, that describes the hours between the end of a gig and sunrise, a bleak, bleary world of late night and bars full of strange characters)..

What is most important that you have time to do before you just dust?

Being happy.

What story is your absolute favorite?

Peter Pan

If you only had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?

Sake sushi!!

If you only had to dress in a color the rest of your life what would you choose?

At this moment, I'm crazy, so I think it would be yellow!

If you only had to listen to a single track in the rest of your life what would you choose?

Pennies from The Smashing Pumpkins

If you just had to see a single film in the rest of your life what would you choose?

Girl, Interrupted.

If you only had to buy a single thing to what would you choose then?

An old house.

How many skirts do you own?

So many that I don't know XD

Wich language is the most beautiful you know?

Swedish!

What book is on your bedside table right now?

Farewell my concubine and Zombi: A guide for survive.

Which season do you like best?

Autumn

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment