Friday, June 11, 2010

Biking and Changes


So as you may have noticed my blog has changed a little bit. And if you read the last two posts you will find out why. I tried making a new blog and it lets me change what I want to, but I don't feel like moving everything over to a new blog and then making sure everyone has the new web address. So for now, I am just going to have to live with the large blue font! ugh!

On to other things, David and I purchased new bikes yesterday and took a 17 mile bike ride! I added a new section in my exercise log to put my biking miles. I would like to start biking at least once a week, if the weather is nice. Here is the a picture of what my new bike looks like.



I really like it so far. Of course, any bike on 17 miles is going to make you feel sore! :)


~ Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment