Saturday, March 27, 2010

There was a girl...

I saw this lovely post on Emma's blog, and I decided to do a similar one for today, so you can know a little bit more about me. I made it longer, indeed; maybe because I'm older than Emma, haha!

So...

More than 10 years ago;


This is me when I was 4 years old, so thi picture is like 24 years old. I was happy, cute and not as evil as I am now... (well I'm not evil either, haha!)



7 years ago; 

It was my second summer at UK; I was introducing myself inside the lolita fashion, but in that summer I don't know why, I was feeling so gothic-punk, listening to Joy Division (again) and The Clash (again) and just feeling that my life wasn't on Spain...


5 years ago;



I was 23, and I felt so decadent and lost that I almost leave my carreer. That year was so bad, a person made me so much damage... but life goes on; and I don't remember why... but I started dreaming again.


3 years ago;


 I was 25, my hair was pink and short and life was unexpected for me, so I just enjoyed the present. I met some gorgeous people and I decided finally that I wanted to work in fashion industry, being a coolhunter.

1 year ago;


I was 27, and I was saving money for coming to Barcelona, for my coolhuntind studies. I was living at Algeciras, a very boring place, but I had here good friends that made me smile everytime I felt sad.


6 months ago;

It was october, and I just have arrived to Barcelona. My hair was orange, and I was full of good vibrations and great expectations that I still feel today...

3 months ago; 


I came back to Algeciras for Christmas and I had a very great time with all my friends from here. My family was great and I was traveling into Berlin in two weeks.

1 week ago; 

I bought this gorgeous hat and I was so happy because in less than a week I was coming back home for Easter. 3 months since the last time I saw my family and my friends from Algeciras... so much time!

yesterday;
I went to the hospital for seeing my grandfather, and spent the rest of the day at home with my mother. And I didn't make any picture...


tomorrow;

I'm going to a market near my town and I'll wear some of the cute clother I bought today with my mother.


a year from now;
I hope I'll be living outside Spain, doing something that I really like... working once in my life in what I want. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment