Potatoes ... 2-3
Carrot ....... 1
Capsicum ... 1
Green peas.. 1/2 cup
Onion .... 1
Ginger-garlic paste ... 1 tbsp.
Turmeric powder ...... 1/2 tsp.
Pav-bhaji masala ...... 1 tbsp.
Salt ..... to taste
1. Boil the potatoes and green peas.
2. Cut the carrot, onion and capsicum very finely....preferably in a food proccessor.
3. In a pan take a little oil and saute the ginger-garlic paste. Add onions and stir fry.
4. Add the chopped vegetables and stir fry for a minute. Add the salt and turmeric powder and simmer till done.
5. Now add the boiled potatoes and green peas and pav bhaji masala. Mix well and let it cool.
6. Take water in a bowl. Mix a little salt.
7. Trim out the edges of the bread slices. Dip the slice in water and immediately squeeze out the water completely keeping it flat in the palm of your hand.
8. Fill it with a little portion of the prepared vegetable and shape it like a roll.
9. Deep fry and serve hot.
This goes to: LGSS"- Potato
Hosted by - Show and Tell
Any One Can Cook - series 24
Hosted by - Taste of Pearl City