Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fainting Spells


Hi there everyone!

Today I went to a vintage and second hand market called After Tea Party, it was the first time that it was released, but it was ok, although I didn't bought anything... but I receive a gift!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, I must say that I receive two gifts today: the first one was this:


I saw my beloved Nati! She's been living for a while in Bonn (Germany) and tomorrow she's coming back there, but on March she would be here again at Barcelona.
My second gift was a present from Nati, these gorgeous red leather gloves... with a big ribbon!

 

But this wasn't the only gift I received this week... on Thursday, I went to Phenomena's session (I'll show you what's this later) and Micky bought me these pair of shoes, from H&M Divided... they're horribles and great at the smae time!

And this is how I looked today; as you can see these days I'm dressing like if I was going to a rave party... well, I don't know why!
 
 
T-shirt - Junko Mizuno for Kidsrobot.
Skirt - Ben Sherman
Tights - Offbrand
Boots - Cache Cache
Jacket - H&M
Skull Butterfly - Handmade

Was your weekend good?

No comments:

Post a Comment