Thursday, January 6, 2011

BOOKS

Another post today, I know I know its a record. 
I just wanted to share some good books I've read lately and I'm totally into swapping if you're down. I usually give books away to friends when I'm done, and for some reason I still have bookshelves full of them.

The last one I finished was
I would undoubtedly suggest this book especially to dog owners and lovers. The story is told from a dogs point of view. Strange I agree but somehow the author just makes it work. It is fiction.

The book I am reading right now that I am so excited about is
 
I haven't finished the book yet but let me tell you, it is one of the best books I've read in a long time. You know...the kind you can't put down? Yeah its like that. The story is about a mom that was abducted and kept in a shed called "room" from which she bears a child with her abductor. Sounds disturbing I know, but really its a story of survival and realization that things like this really do happen in our world. It is told mostly from the little boys point of view..I can't wait for the ending. 

With that being said I'm already looking for another good book, any suggestions?

-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment