Thursday, January 6, 2011

And no more shall we part.


I had the best New Years' party that I could imagine with my friends... if only Rose and Jairo had been here...


We started at my home. Esther, Kim and I. And then, we took the tube, trying to get into the Agbar tower. but the train stopped near Plaza Catalunya, so we received the New Year there.

 
 
 

And after that... dance, dance, dance... during all night, with the best people from Barcelona I've ever met...

 
 
 

And sunrise came, and we all were angels with dirty faces in the morning...

I've been working so hard since that day, that's why I didn't updated with this before... but you know, sales are coming... and as I work in a shop, we had to prepared them!! Now, everything's ready, and I hope I could post as always... thanks for being there and be so patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment