Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 - A Year In Photos -

Its a New Year, welcome 2011!
Everyone else is doing it, I might as well jump on the poop train.

JANUARY  -2010-


Brain Testing for my constant dizziness. Boo!

FEBRUARY


Our friend Kristy came to visit, drinks at BB Kings Jazz Club

MARCH


The Gelino's Tie the Knot

APRIL


Camping by the beach at Fort De Soto

MAY


Trip to Colorado, my first time Horseback riding in the Rockies

JUNE


Margarita season kicks off at our pool

JULY


I look hot in a towel turban with Laura

AUGUST


We spend a lot of time at the beach in the summer. Nathan and Bella look happy here.

SEPTEMBER


Full Sail University Reunion. Not really.

OCTOBER







Pumpkin Carving Party and Our Costumes

NOVEMBER


A Thanksgiving Dinner For Two

DECEMBER


Our Honeymoon in Costa Rica and Fires for Christmas

Whew! That was a shitload of pictures. I had to improvise with two of the months because at some point iphoto decided it would lose about half my photos I've taken. No I don't really want to talk about it. It really makes my widdle heart ache.


No comments:

Post a Comment