Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The quiet of life at present.

Happy Fall!  Enjoyed glancing over every now and then throughout the day and seeing my unstored friends.  
The consequences of moving from one city to another is the loss of developed friendships 
and the yet to be developped new friends.  
This has not been an easy move in the "friendship" department.  
However, 
I am not complaining really.  
I must be in a certain stage of life 
I imagine.  
I am really enjoying my own company and have no yearning desire to have a hoard of friends around me.  
Don't get me wrong.  
I am not an introvert.  
I love watching and talking to people 
(notice I didn't say listening
...still working on that one).

My family and all of my little unstored friends are such a comfort.  
What a nice stage of life to be right now. 
 I am happy for everyone, not competing or concerned about my status in comparison to others.  
Just happy.  
Just grateful for what I have.  
Just enjoying the here and the now.  
And the quiet of life at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment