Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whew, what a week!

Is it bad to be already wishing for Friday on Tuesday? Well, I sure am this week! I haven't typed just a regular post for a while, so I thought I would skip the OT Tip this week and just write tonight.

I decided to start selling The Pampered Chef. Since I love a lot of their products and I had a lot of people asking me to buy things I decided to start selling it. Of course, that means adding a lot more to my very busy schedule! So far I have 4 parties scheduled for this month, the first of which will be tomorrow night at my house! It should be a lot of fun.

Also this week I am giving a presentation at the college I went to for some people who are considering going in to Occupational Therapy. My good friend teaches and so she asked me to come in and share with the group what I do and answer questions.

At church, we started an Adventurer club, which is like a brownies and cub scout group all in one, with a religious focus! We have five children coming so far and Sabbath night is our Induction ceremony! Afterward we are having a chili soup fundraiser after Sabbath is over! That should be a good time and good food! :) I am always looking for good chili recipes, so I am anxious to try making the one we are having then.

I sure am tired just typing all of that. I'm pretty sure I forgot something, but I don't feel like trying to figure out what it is! Next week will hopefully be a lot less busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment