|Of course it's all in good fun, the "invasion".|
That's right...The Boyfriend will be here in about 4 hours now, flying in from the UK, to live with us...so we're doing to logical thing and drinking. We're not going to spend the last few hours of freedom writing. We wrote last night about how we all feel.
Well, Frank did, on all our behalf...
We're in love (well, some of us)...
...he's going to be LIVING with us.
In the immortal words of Carrie Bradshaw..."I can't help but think"...what the fuck were we thinking. (sorry, yes, we did it...a Sex in the City reference...)
Okay. Time to go breath into a paper bag.
Meanwhile....here's a crap load of the better stuff from our blog (there are 345 entries here now, as of this posting). You can play catch up, get to know us...or don't...what the fuck do we care? It's a free country (well, the ones we like to live in are).
Now where are those paper bags?! Oh, look! A bottle of wine! *gulp*
This is pretty much the story of our lives...get to know "why" we are...
- The Other Girl: Her Final Journal
- Sam Gets Angry About Ignorance (Written by Sam)
- A Little Bit Of Emmie (Written by Emmie)
- Sam Gets Set-Off (Written by Sam)
- We Answer Some Follower Questions
- Cassandra Writes About 'Someone Special' (Written by Cassandra)
- One of Us Has Sociopathic Tendencies (Written by Melody)
- Emmie Writes About Sex & Erotica (Written by Emmie)
The Other Girl - Stuff She Wrote:
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal: Canada to Berlin
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part II: Berlin, Germany
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part III: Munich, Germany
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part IV: Germany -The Final Days
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part V: Germany In Photography
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VI: Amsterdam In Photography
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VII: Cairo, Egypt
- The Other Girl: A Travel Journal Part VIII: Alexandria, Egypt
- Situation Stand Still
- Our Final Goodbye to Fuck Face
- 50,000 Tweets and All We Got Was...
- A 'State of the Union' Re: The Visit of Our Twittercrush James
- James and the Giant Peach Pit...Of DespairFriendships:
- A Frank Evening With Fabulous People and The Pup
- We Get An E-Mail Intervention
- We Get An E-Mail INtervention: Followup: The Followup
- Our New Guest Blogger (Kerry Stott @kerrystott)
- Our Guest Blogger Writes About Depression (Kerry Stott @kerrystott)
- Our Guest Blogger Writes About Suicide (Kerry Stott @kerrystott)
- 'I Meet Cassandra And It Doesn't Go Well'
- 'A Rough Night, Not The Good Kind'
- 'Who's Here Today'
- 'I Talk to Cassandra'
- 'Nine of Nine'
- 'Meet Catherine, Not Bethany'
- 'Today Was A Good Day'
Imported From Our Boyfriends Blog: