Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AWARD - 1

I would like to thank Sanyukta Gaur of "creativesanyukta.blogspot.com" for giving me my first award.It really means a lot to me and I shall always cherish this.
Sanyukta, I would also take this opportunity to tell you how creative you are and your presentations are just amazing. Any dish presented so beautifully makes the dinner table look decorative. You definitely have inspired me to add these little touches to the dishes. I will try to do my best.


I would like to pass on this award some of my friends whose blogs have really inspired me.
1. ASHA .... "Foodie's Hope and Arom
Thank you Asha for visiting my blog regularly and leaving comments.
2. CAROLYN ... "Carolyn's outdoor cooking in oz"
Carolyn I really appreciate for making such a nice video clip of my recipe and adding on you tube.
3. HAPPY COOK .. "Kitchen Treasures"
You have been really supportive ever since I started this blog and hope you will continue doing so always.
4. MALAR GANDHI... "Kitchen Tantra-Tease your palate"
Thankyou too for being a regular visitor on my blog.
5.NIMMI ......"Geek for Fun"
Nimmi thankyou for giving us such an informative blog.We get to learn a lot about computers.
6. NITHU BALA.. "Nithu's Kitchen"
Thankyou Nithu for liking my blog and being a regular visitor.
7.PRIYA .."Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes"
Thanks for all your efforts to organize the Cooking with Seeds event.
Please pass this on to your 7 blogger friends.
Thanks and regards,
Shobha.

No comments:

Post a Comment