Friday, April 23, 2010

Cherry lips (Go bagy, go go!)


Today's been another nice day! As I told you yesterday, it was Saint George here, and as the tradition goes, I bought my boyfriend a book... but not only he bought me a rose... he gave me a gorgeous Bettie Page Portfolio, the Kick-Ass comic book and the Spirit of 69, A skin Bible book!! Thank you dear!!


After walking through La Rambla, I met Rocío and Cris just for a coffee and celebrate Cris' birthday.


And later, we went to see Kaiser's debut. Do you remember Pinku Jisatsu? They've formed a new band, Kaiser; and they sound great... here you've got a bunch of pictures!

Esther & me!

In another matter of things, my lovely friend octavio has made me this gorgeous picture... do you like it? I love it! Thank you, dear; you're so sweet!


Oh, I almost forgot! María, from Chicisimo, has invited me for being a member of the comunity, so you can now see my profile here. Thank you so much, María!

And of course, I want to show you how my new dress looks like!!

Dress & tights - Topshop
Boots - Aces of London
Flower - Blanco

And for those who asked... yes, it was another bargain... the dress was 65 € and I bought it for 35 € not so cheap, but it's ok!
Do you like it? What do you think?

Have a gorgeous saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment