Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some of my classwork...

As you know, I'm doing a Coolhunting course, and last week our teacher told us that we should go around the city and catch some cool looks and places of Barcelona... so I'm showing you some of my pictures!!

 

 
  
  
  
The City... 
1) Grand de Gracia; 2) Passeig de Gracia; 3) Las Ramblas; 4) Plaza Catalunya at 08:00 am; 
5) Les Corts in a rainy night.


 
  
  
  
And some looks (I've got more pictures, but I'll show you in othe entry!)

What do you think about it? I'm showing them in my class next week, but anyway I'm taking new pictures all this week (so, if you're at Barcelona and want me to take a picture of you, just tell me! Or if you think that I must visit any cool place, please, feel free to say!).

I'm really happy with my classmates and my teacher, he seems to be a very brilliant person! But the most important thing is that I'm doing what I want :)

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments in my last two entries! I'll answer all of them, I promise; I've been a little bit busy, sorry!!

PS: The Chemical Brothers are coming to Barcelona for Sonar Festival... yaaaaaw!! With LCD Sound System and Air!!

No comments:

Post a Comment