Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Answers

jill said...

what do you four *most* enjoy doing.... together!

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your question!!! Let's see...what do we MOST enjoy doing together? Hmmm...DISHES!!!! Every night the four of us get to clean up the kitchen together...and we sing and dance and laugh our way through mounds of grime and grease until the room is sparkling clean. It glistens!!!

Other than that...we try to stay as far away from each other as possible (we're all sitting on one couch as I type, but experiencing some serious disconnect). If that won't work physically, we build emotional walls that keep us safe and happy!

JUST KIDDING!!!

Okay. Seriously now: we four love to...

Go to Alicia's for amazing food and a "girls' movie night".

Scheme about all the things that we could do - all over the world or just right here at home. We never DO those things but we love dreaming about them! We are DETERMINED to make one of those schemes become a reality...stay tuned for an upcoming blog post about our newest club.


Next question:
Anonymous said...

Each one of you:

What does the perfect day look like to you?

Since you wrote this anonymously, we are going to answer anonymously. Maybe you'll be able to guess who answered what!

Sister to the left of the one on the far right:
mochas. hugs. happy friends and family. chocolate. ice cream. sunshine. thunderstorm. the ocean. no breakfast dishes. shooting stars.

Sister to the far right:
7:00 AM - snuggled under my white comforter to read my Bible.
8:00 AM - breakfast of fried eggs and English muffins with asparagus
8:30 AM - load up my sailboat and head to the lake where I meet my best friend
12:00 PM - picnic on a sandy beach: lunch consists of chicken salad with grapes on a whole wheat croissant, smoked Gouda with vegetable sticks, sparkling grape juice and lindt truffles.
1:00 PM - hot air balloon ride
6:00 PM - dinner at the Melting Pot
7:00 PM - volleyball games with my favorite players
9:00 PM - head home
10:00 PM - go to bed
10:30 PM - a dark chocolate almond Dove bar

Sister to the right of the one on the far left:
Sunny. Peace inside. Good and tired at the end.

Sister to the far left:
The day AFTER we buy a new car.

Collectively, our perfect day consists of:
Solving world hunger. Creating world peace. Abolishing human trafficking. Giving everyone in the world clean water. Stopping child abuse. Ending abortion. Oh, and just being all around perfect.

Question #3

K.M. Weiland said...

How come you're all so awesome? :D

Sarah: "I eat organic foods. That really helps."
Anna: "I get eight hours of sleep every night. I am NOT awesome if I get under eight hours."
Tera: " :blank look:"
Sage: "Umm...didn't you know that it's been scientifically proven that only awesome people can SEE awesome people? Therefore...it's YOU that is awesome."

Moving right along (this is actually taking us HOURS!!!):

Aunt Red said...

Who's your favorite traveling buddy? HAHA

Of course YOU!!! Who can beat San Antonio Mondays? Or Taos Tuesdays? Or Boulder Blahdays?!?!?!

Aunt Red said...

What is each sister's favorite movie?

Anna: "Generally not Hallmark movies...though....umm.....I do like a lot of them."
Sarah: Bambi 2

Tera: Depends on my mood. Not very helpful, is it?

Sage: One that has a happy ending. I HATE sad endings. I LOVE good acting. I HATE bad story writing. I LOVE good cinematography. I HATE bad music....like...practically anything from the 70's and 80's. So...I don't really have a favorite movie.

On to the next question...which is also the last!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is your absolute favorite place you've ever been to??

Sage: Oh wow...so many! But I love Iceland. Love it. Also...my trip to Canada. But Ireland was amazing. Scotland!!! Umm...Annapolis will always be a favorite. Idaho. Maine!!! Colorado. California. Montana. Ummm...Sarah is telling me I can only say one.
Sarah: Waldorf Cabin

Anna: Rocky Mountains or Huntington Beach

Tera: Iceland


Thank you to all who helped make this blog post.

Until next time...
arrivederci and buona sera

No comments:

Post a Comment