Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blood Red Shoes


I've spent the day taking pictures with Laia. We've been exploring the neighborhood of Gracia, and we've discovered several cute places...



 
  
  
  
Can you see Laia reflected looking for sweets?
 
  
  
  
  
Laia, isn't she lovely?
Me with my red umbrella!
T-shirt - Zara (old)
Skirt - Handmade
Jacket - Stradivarius (old)
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Tao Bao
Bag - Women' Secret
Headband and ring - Handmade

By the way, the 1st picture is on the Lookbook H&M and the blues' contest, if you like it, would you hype me? Thank you!! You can go to my Lookbook from here.

We went there because I've to submit six photos to my teacher on Tuesday... 3 looks and 3 places from Barcelona... so, what do you think about Gracia? isn't it a wonderful place?

Anyway, we discovered several cute little shops, and in one of them I found these lovely red shoes... 
 
  
Yes, a lovely pair of Melissa's shoes! And on sales!! As one of my purpose for this year is learning to walk in flat shoes (I always wear heels or platforms, except with trainers or boots... but I don't know how to walk in flat cute shoes...), I needed a pair of shoes... and I found this...
But later, at Bimba&Lola, they were on sales too... and thanks to my lovely Micky... I got these wonderful pair of... red shoes, yes... 

 

I feel like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz!! But please... don't let me buy another pair of red shoes!!

Oh, and we discovered a lovely vintage shop, but you'll have to wait for seeing what I got there!!

And tomorrow I'm going to another part of the city... Borne!! More, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment