Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I like hunting you!

MissKellie has tagged me in this funny game, so of course I'm doing it, dear! Thanks!!
The rules are to post a list of things you like/love/hate, and then link to three bloggers who you admire!So...




I like boys who wear suits in an informal way and girls who looks lovely.




I like Twiggy.


I like reading books, but not romantic novels.



I like drink coffee in the morning, it's my favourite time of the day.


I like cold weather, with rain, snow and only a little bit of sun.



I like being with my friends.

I like music, it's one of the most important things in my life.




I like taking pictures, but in an amateur way.

I like the smell of tangerine.

I like sushi, I could eat sushi everyday.



I like wake up early and realize that is not the time for getting up, so I can sleep a little bit more.

I like to smile when I say "thank you".



I love being alive.

Today is going to be another wonderful day.

I hate politics.

I hate bad grammar.

I hate people who wants to be over other people only because they think that's cool.

I hate peppers and artichoke.

I hate people who doesn't value imagination.

I hate when I talk and nobody listen to me.

I hate wake up very late.

I hate when you talk to someone and he or she doesn't look you, like not paying attention.

All pictures from weheartit.

And I tag Laia, from Let me feel like a doll; Maria from Lulu Letty and Mo from Me, Mo and Myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment