Monday, December 21, 2009

Modepass interview

Modepass, the fashion community, made me an interview last week and posted it today! You can read the interview here if you want; it's a little bit long but I think you'll find it interesting, as they asked me not only about fashion, but also the relation between psychology and fashion!

I hope you all like it :)

Yesterday I went to Flea Market with Laia, Esther and Micky. This time it was in a bigger place near Marina; and I found some cute things, including a dress for my mom (that I'm not posting here because she sometimes reads my blog and... no, mom, it's a surprise!). I must say that all this things costed me 3 €/each... big bargain!


Lovely yellow heels, with a japanese theme. 
Cool handbag, so mod!

Vintage dress that reminds me to Elinka; I'm thinking about doing a sailor collar for it!

And after Flea, we went to the cinema and saw Where the Wild Things Are...


I must say that before seeing this film, I was loving the book... and after the film... I can't only say that you all must see it.

I love Max and his world, the way he changes his mind and the monster that is inside of him; maybe because when I was his age, I had a similar monster inside me, and still is there, but now I know how I can treat it... that's Max's adventure, the way of knowing and treating the monsters that are inside of us... a wonderful adventure...

So please, go with him and discover where the wild things are... because we all have been there almost once in our life!

In two days I'll be travelling to my home for Christmas! It's raining in almost all the country... winter is here, and tonight is the longest night of the year... so enjoy it!

PS: I forgot it! I'm preparing a button section on my sidebar, so if you want to share buttons, just tell me! Maybe this would be mine (as my friend Vic is making me another one)!


No comments:

Post a Comment