Saturday, December 19, 2009

That boy, that girl...

On Friday night, Laia and I were at the Albert's fluoride party... and here you can see part of our night!

Laia


Me with my new H&M dress and leopard trainers!


Sugar... oh honey honey!


You're my candy girl...


 
 
 
Alvaro was great with his Johnny Cash-alike shirt!!


The three braves that are travelling to Berlin on January!!

And tonight I had a surprise at Mario and Javi's house...

Oh, my! A birthday cake!!


Javi's birthday is next week, and mine was last week... so this was a surprise for both of us!!


Lidya and Sergio gave me this lovely brooche, thank you!!

After this I went to a new disco around the city, but I'll show you tomorrow when I get the pictures... anyway, how was your saturday?

Ps: I've received two awards... yaw!!

 
From Carmen

Thank you, girls! I'll pass them in my next entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment