Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick post: mesh veil.


Yesterday I spent the whole day listening to Simon & Garfunkel, so today I woke up wondering where you are nostalgic and mesh veil that belonged to my grandmother and my mother has saved around.



I love this kind of comlements, I think it gave him an air of mystery to the 50 women who carried ... so elegant, distinguished, sophisticated ... The trouble today is that if you put something like that, people look at you funny ... but thank goodness I hear you have not stupid criticism of others!



Also, since I've started to see Gossip Girl (more excited about the clothes that take you by the script) I feel quite retro ...

This afternoon I will try to upload photos with my new hair color ... until then, take a good Friday!

All pictures are from MyvintageVogue

No comments:

Post a Comment