Thursday, September 3, 2009

Black & Red today...


So this is what I was wearing today... very fashion for work? Some people told me that, but well, I don't mind, haha!

T-shirt and black pants - Zara
Socks - TopShop

Shoes - Mustang

Red Necklace - Claire's


The place where I've done the photos is a backyard from the office where I work; is a beautiful place and where you can have relax five minutes a day.

And by the way, today I've receive a present! Rita, a charming Moroccan woman who sometimes comes to the office, give me this:


Yes, it's a lovely pair of vintage earrings; they seem to be very old and they match perfectly with my outfit from today, that's why she gave it to me... thank you, Rita!

That's all for the momment; this weekend i hope I'll go out with my friends... tomorrow, Friday (at last...!).

Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment