Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick post: Josh Beech x Pull&Bear

You all know that I'm a very VERY big fan of Josh Beech. I love his style, his band (called Snish, they sound great), his tattoos... well, I love him, hahaha!

So I'm really glad I could see him in the new Pull&Bear campaing for their new shop at Oxford Street; a new reason for coming back to London very soon! You can see Luke Worral and Karen Overton at the campaing... here you've got some pictures taken from Pull&Bear's blog:


Aaaaaw Josh!
I really like this picture!
And I really love this sneakers... I NEED THEM!

He's at the new Valentino's campaing too, by the way...

And as you can see, I've change the background of the blog; I was bored of that Alice's look... but I don't know if I will leave this one...

One thing more, thanks to Letmefeelilkeadoll I've got now a Trendtation account... I like it more than Chictopia... and I'm thinking of making a Lookbook account, anyone has got an invitation?

Well, have a nice evening... I'm making fotos of what I'm wearing and I'll post them later, I like the way I look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment