Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is in the air...

(Nagoya Japan - Photo from David's Multiply)

I look up from both sides now with red leaves falling on my shoulders and telling me it's Christmas. Time to feel the celebration. I am hoping I can attend "simbang gabi" this holiday. The feeling of nostalgia drives me to do this thing again after not doing it for 18 years. Quite a long time. It made me reminisce now how lovers eat "puto bungbong & bibingka" after the mass. I never completed any simbang gabi, but this time I want to attend even just one night and I have my own personal reason for doing it. Somehow giving thanks to my creator and showing him my love, is worth to do after 18 years. If I can show my love in many forms and with immeasurable efforts, why not do it also with the one who gave me life to live.

Although there are different emotions for me this coming Christmas, there's always something for me to smile about when every single second of my life I see clarity. I will do more cooking and do more lovemarks not just at work but also with my personal life and with my Artist Chef.

Happy Holidays!

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment