Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chowking Congee

Chowking. Love ko 'to! (I love this!). This is the look I did for the Chowking Hong Kong Style Congee re-launch. The print material that gave kudos to this humble petite Art Director by the CEO of GASSO, Nonoy Gallardo. That was my shining moment. I will miss the man. I will do a blog especially made for this genius who gave me a lot of "pabaon" to wherever I'm going. His wisdom and teachings made me a better and stronger creative person. I'm going to a new battlefield and the things I've learned from Mr. G is something I didn't learn from where I came from before.


The TVC ad that is currently airing is part of my shining moment. I was possessed when I presented this board. I acted more than I could imagine. I delivered more than anyone expected. Everyone was left in awe. From the conceptualization of big ideas up to execution of concept boards, I played a major part. The day came when the final story was stitched and the storyboard I entitled "Techies" is now playing on air.

Just to share with all of you the immediate results after one week of airing this advertising materials: 211% increase in Peso sales (from P1,349/day/store to P4,197/day/store)


No comments:

Post a Comment