Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Tuesday

* Oh.my.goodness...I cannot believe that Casey Anthony was found not guilty!! So I have a confession...since I've been home on summer break, I have become obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. Everyday I turn it on HLN and watch the court proceedings. I thought for sure that she would be found GUILTY. My heart breaks for Caylee and the Anthony family. I hope that at some point they can return to a normal life and have some peace.

* So as you can imagine, I don't have much to blog about today because I've been glued to the TV. Tonight I made some yummy baked ziti. I might try to talk Jeremy into a snow cone later.

* Just noticed I haven't posted an update on my pregnancy. Tomorrow will I will cross the 6 week mark. So far I haven't had any symptoms other than being sleepy. Honestly, I have been a little worried. My friend introduced me to this wonderful website The Bump , many women have indicated that they didn't have too many symptoms until the 6 to 8 week mark. Hopefully my baby or babies are growing like crazy. This Friday we have our first ultrasound appointment. I'm praying that we see a heartbeat or two. It will put me more at ease and not so nervous about the pregnancy. So all of my prayer warriors, keep praying. We appreciate all of your love and support.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment