Thursday, June 2, 2011

First hike of the season!

** I tried posting this earlier in the week, but blogger was acting weird and wouldn't upload any of my pictures. So this post is about a week late **

This past weekend my husband and I were able to take our first hike of the season! The weather here in Ohio has been really awful this spring, so much rain. Every weekend has been either too cold or raining. This past weekend the sun was out and it was so warm outside! We decided to take advantage of it!

The park we went to is actually the same park we were married in, 5 years ago. I wanted to get a picture of the stone shelter, but someone was having a birthday party in it so I couldn't. :(

We also managed a first picnic in before our hike. Almond/peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit salad and chips!

A bridge we crossed on our hike. 

We have had a lot of rain here lately, so the water falls were going pretty well! 

A little friend we found along the way. 

So glad summer is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment