Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Durian..Durian...




Alhamdulillah... last night Mr Hubby and I finally got to devour the King of all Fruit, all that we can eat... and it's all F.O.C!!!!

Freshly imported from Balik Pulau, Penang... there were severals type of durian.. high graded one... we have the D604, Tumeric King, Musang King, Red Prawn, and many more la ... which unfortunately I cannot recognised one.. hahahaa... I only know how to eat.

Oh yea.. where did we luckily landed the invitation from? Yes, Thanks to Maxis for organizing the Maxis Customer Appreciation Party and invite Spansion (I am Spansion representative anyway to the event, not many people wanna volunteer to come, I wonder why??).. where the theme of the night is Meet the King: Maxis Durian Party. The Durian party was held at Mount Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort by the poolside. Make you wonder, maybe after all the heatiness from eating durian, you might find yourself jump into the pool to cool off :p









I must say that I ENJOYED the durians VERY MUCH. The aromatic smell, the creamy, bittersweet taste, the tender flesh... it's truly the KING!! Mr Hubby and I ate about four durians (very big size one) ... never think that I could be so full of durian. You know why.. because each time you think you had enough, then you say.. maybe I have just one final piece and you end up eating more and more... hahahahaakss.

Some of the durians that we had... enjoy the pixs!! (^^)....


























No comments:

Post a Comment