Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm on Misako Aoki's book!!


On 2009, the japanese model Misako Aoki came to Barcelona as "Kawaii embassor" from Japan, and with Yu Kimura, they were at the first Tea Party fom the japanese brand "Baby, the Stars Shine Bright".


So, as today I was wearing my BSSB Halloween printed skirt (my favourite one), I discovered that Misako has released a book with her "adventures" around the world... and I'm there, with lots of pictures! If you click on the picture below, you can see it bigger! I was wearing in some of those pictures my red lolita dress, and my punk putumayo skirt in some others!


So, isn't it nice?
Polka dots top - Cache Cache
Halloween Skirt - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Bag - Shirley Temple
Hat - Oysho
Sunglasses - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment