Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lovers who uncover


Spring is here and I love to wear victory rolls in my hair when the good weather is coming!


My hair now is too long, so I can make these kind of things on it... but I must practice! It's been a while since the last time I made victory rolls on my hair... I think than more than a year!

Dress - Cache Cache
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Blanco
Ribbon - Handmade

By the way, Carol gave me this cute cupcake and crochet cherries... aren't they cute? I really love them  so much! She gave me a pair or cute heart cards earrings too that I must show you!


And I realized before how my bedroom looks like with all those cute things and my Crystal Castels' posters... it's a little bit weird... electro-punk and cute things... well, that's me!

Have a nice tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment