Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011, year of saying 'i do' ???

assalamualaikum, 12:49 am, HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY ABAHHH!!! :D I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ALLAH KNOWS HOW!

very short post. suddenly, i do feel like this year, is the year of marriage, the year of wedding, the year of saying i do. :) Especially when it comes to Prince Williams & Kate, this 29th april 2011. it's abah's birthday by the way. oh yes, it is TODAY. half decade since abah was born, and a special date, that i believe everyone in this whole world will bear in mind and can't wait for the royal wedding. aite?

by the way. i am 22 this year. 22, a graduated diploma holder, with no permanent job. :P and i found out, a lot of my friends are getting married this year. just check out my FB!



my gf, naiya --- LIKE 'wedding guide asia' :P
oh yes, she is engaged by the way. it's her turns soon!


and let see. 15th June 2011 - ecah's wedding.
my collegemate.


5th june 2011 - khuzaimah.
a classmate when i was 15.




Jannah's wedding - 15th July 2011.

senior, a writer, someone to adore. :)



okayyy. that is, like, erm... okayyy, I AM GETTING OLDER and i have to take act more like an adult! that was the 1st thing on my mind.

and i have to admit, there are a lot of wedding songs lately! FEW of them;

Colbie Caillat - I Do
Bruno Mars - Marry Me
Taylor Swift - Speak Now

okay friends, whose next? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment