Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekly Chore List...

Photo Credit: Microsoft Word

I have been trying to keep up with house work ever since I married my wonderful hubby, almost 5 years ago. Working full time has made it hard, since I come home and all I want to do is get on the computer and rest on the couch! So, being the organized person that I am, I decided to make a weekly chore list for myself. This way I am dividing the needed chores throughout the week, instead of trying to play catch up on Thursday or Friday night for Sabbath. Below is what I came up with for myself. I made this in Word and then printed out a copy to hang on my fridge. Hopefully I can stick with it and it will make keeping up with the house easier. You will notice that sweeping the floor is on here every day (3 dogs tend to make that a necessity!) This is a work in progress too. I'm sure other things will come up that need to be split up throughout the week. 



Sunday
  • Thoroughly clean kitchen (sanitize, mop if needed from the weekend)
  • Laundry!
Monday
  • Sweep Floors (downstairs carpet and tile only)
  • Laundry, finish folding and putting away
Tuesday
  • Sweep Floors (downstairs tile and carpet only)
  • Clean bathroom upstairs
Wednesday
  • Sweep Floors (upstairs, downstairs if needed)
  • Dust (upstairs and downstairs)
Thursday
  • Sweep Floors (downstairs carpet and tile)
  • Clean downstairs bathroom
  • Mop tile floors
Friday
  • Quick clean up of all downstairs
  • Sweep floors (carpet, swiffer tile if needed)

Saturday (Sabbath) = REST! ** So glad for this day!! ** 

Now it's time to get off the computer and put this list to use!! 


Enjoy what you read here on Golden Reflections? Please vote once daily at Picket Fence Blogs, just click on the button below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment