Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Too-too healthy Spinach Salad



Trying to become healthier is 
HARD
Sometimes I just wonder why life can't be "just a box of chocolates".
My problem is I truly love healthy food.
I also whole-heartedly love unhealthy food.
Fried chicken, chocolate, 
those cheap frosted cookies that seem to station themselves in every grocery store in America.  
You know the ones?  
Little sprinkles on top?  
They change color and sprinkles depending on the season of the year.
Delicious, I say.

But I DO like healthy food.  I munched happily on this salad.
It's just that I could've  eaten it with one  of those frosted cookies from the grocery store.  
Or two.
Or...even three!

My Too-Too Healthy Spinach Salad:

Spinach!
Cherry Tomatoes
Chunks of Tofu
Spanish green olives with herbs (Whole Foods)
Thin Slice of Black Forest Ham
Slivers of yellow Bell Pepper
Chipolte Soy Nuts (sprinkle)
Sunflower Seeds (sprinkle)
Newman's Own: Sesame/Ginger dressing (drizzle)



No comments:

Post a Comment