Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blogspot Banned in Turkey!!



Dear faithful friends of my blog,

First of all, apologies for the lack of post yesterday, Tuesday, my usual day for posting.  Here in Turkey we are experiencing some unprecedented problems with Blogger : my blog and indeed all blogs which use this programme cannot be accessed within the country right now and nobody can post anything directly on their blog.

So we will try another way and hope that all will be well! Check my blog on Saturday as usual and inşallah you will see my next recipe! Those of you outside the country will have no difficulty in accessing it and for those here in Turkey, my daughter or sister will post it on Facebook as per usual. It should be possible.

Many many thanks for all your hundreds and hundreds of pageviews: it all means a lot to me and I certainly plan to continue despite the odds : )).

Nobody knows how long this ban will last.

So in the meantime, warmest wishes to you all,

Claudia
  

No comments:

Post a Comment