Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am on spring break this week from work, so I am being a little ambitious in the kitchen this week. Hopefully I will find some good recipes to share with all of you in the coming weeks. I do have a couple of extra carry over items from last week; the granola and irish soda bread. Last week ended up being so crazy that I was hardly home and didn't have time to make them. So I added them on for this week. 


Monday 
L - Egg Salad sandwiches 
S - Lentils and Rice with Tomato Sauce *from Simply Vegetarian p. 258
Tuesday 
L - Lunch out with Mom 
S - Corn and Poblano chowder * from Quick vegetarian main dishes p. 31
Wednesday 
L - Left over buffet 
S - Eating out with friend Amy 
Thursday 
L - Spinach Salad and veggie burgers 
S - Risotto with tomato and fresh basil *from Simply Vegetarian p. 270
Friday 
L - Left over from last night
S- Zesty Skillet Ravioli *from Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes p. 7
Sabbath 
Being planned with friend Kristin 
Sunday 
L - Breakfast brunch 
S - Left over buffet 
Other Items: Granola, Irish Brown Soda Bread

Happy menu planning! 






No comments:

Post a Comment