Sunday, March 27, 2011

Smash! Bloggers Fashion Show!


Last thursday I was invited to the Smash! Bloggers Fashion Show!; Cristina from La Petite Nymphea and Saray from Dans Vogue were modeling on it, and of course I went there to show them my support! I met Aida from Dulceidad too, and Anabel from Tranquila Cosita. I met Barbara and her boyfriend too, one of Cristina's classmates... se was SO great!



 Saray and Anabel
 
 
 
There was a guy who was doing some cartoons. 
 Saray's cartoon.
 There was a concert by the band FulĂ´ de Ganga!
 Mine's!
 
I really loved this brooche!

So we had a lovely time, and I met some cute pepole! I really wanna thanks Susana de Castro, who invited me to the Fashion Show... thank you, Susana! And I hope I could meet Anabel sooner, she was so so so lovely!

This was my outfit for that day:
 
Dress, shoes and bag: Blanco
Headband: Primark

We've been having some problems at work, and I've been working so hard because of that, but now it seems that everything it's ok... and with the good weather, I hope I could post some new entries soon. 
By the way, I'm modeling for a Lolita photoshoot this month, I'm so exited about it!

PS: Yes, I'm alive, haha!

PS2: one last picture I "stole" from Anabel's blog, haha! I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment