Friday, February 18, 2011

Retail Therapy

Yesterday was a gorgeous day to get out of the house, and what better way than to go shopping! There's something wonderful about retail therapy don't ya think?  My intentions were to go get a smoothie from Planet Smoothie, which I did, and then spend time in Charming Charlies. This is a new store that opened at The Avenues in Viera, and if you don't know what this store is ladies, you have to find one in your area, YOU WILL DIE....its that amazing. Accessories galore organized by color. It will take you an hour to look through the entire store. The best part is that it is inexpensive and quality work. Here's a couple images courtesy of google.






I didn't want to go overboard so I talked myself into putting two necklaces back and only getting one, and a couple headbands. I'm obsessed with headbands, and big bold jewelry right now.



Here are just a few random shots from outside, it was a gorgeous day. I wore a tank, skirt and flip-flops. I think it was around 75! Spring is right around the corner.





I also managed to pick up a couple deals from Old Navy for the mister and I.


  
I can't get away from olive green no matter how hard I try. There's a strange gravitational
pull between the two of us. I hate love it.

In other news...big plans for the weekend. The girls and I are going to the Cuban Cafe tonight for dinner, and to pound some mojitos. Haha. Then, BEACH on Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment