Sunday, January 23, 2011

Y control


Last friday I had a lovely time with Laia, Debora, María and her boyfriend Chris. María and Chris have been living in Brisol for the past few years, but now they're at Barcelona for sometime. María is a friend of mine since more than ten years ago, and it's been a while since the last time I saw her, so I'm so happy she's here!


María, Debora and I

I took some pictures to Laia, and you can see more pictures of our meeting here... and she took some pictures of me, too! Thank you dear, I forgot my camera that day!
 

Anyway, today I did something to my hair... well, I shaved a little part of my head! But a very small part!


I always wanted to do this to my hair, and I can show it everytime I want!

This week I'm going to The Brandery Winter Edition, yaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment