Monday, January 24, 2011

Something you said.


These days I feel a little bit weird here. The more I see how things are going down in my country, the most I wanna go outside it.
I mean, I don't want to leave my family or my friends, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and sometimes the only solution is trying to search for my future outside Spain. Of course, as you all know (if you have been here for a while) I have always wanted to move into Stockholm (and I'm sure I would); but there's a part of me that thinks about all of this, about why there are so many young people that are moving outside Spain. All the brilliant youth is going to Germany, UK, USA... and nobody cares about it. It's a shame.

But I don't want to make you feel weird or sad too, so I'm showing you today a little bit more of my hair. I'm so so happy with it! One of my mates at work said that it looked as if I had some surgery on my head, haha! And I love it, that was the purpose... because everyone look so weird for me these days that I needed to look like that, too. It's my point of view about a sleep generation...


 
 

It's cold outside, and they said on the news that maybe it's snowing this week here in Barcelona city... oh, I wish it was true!

And I think I'll do a Q&A post soon... mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment