Monday, January 24, 2011

holiday plans 3 weeks onward

My classes are from monday-friday only, its also only 2 hours daily, so the feeling of relax are really in this semester.
By the way, yesterday I just realised that i've been one week here, but it feels so long! why yah?
And here comessss, three holiday plans for every week of three weeks onward! =)


1st, im going Singapore this weekend! Yayyyy! With my cousins, ardy and citra, they are the children of my mom's sister. Since only both of them go, so they asked me along. Hihihi


2nd, after back from Singapore, I have to celebrate Chinese New Year(CNY) in my aunty's houseee. Okaay, this time angpao angpao! haha. But somemore she said that she think of going Singapore on 4. Woow like twice go singapore every week? haha.. But not sure yet ;)


3rd, me and my classmates planned to go seaside on 9! =) Yey beach beach! Its like different because we never found beach in KL ha ha ha. Its on, cant wait. =)


Looks like I need to pre-order polaroid films! Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment