Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 31 - Day 2.

Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?

Everyone thinks they're unique right? Because we are! We all have different abilities, traits, skills, gifts. I'm not sure how I am uniquely myself, anyone else have uncertainties when trying to answer this question?

I see myself as someone that is positive. No matter the issue, something could always be worse. No sense in dwelling on something that has already happened...deal with it and move on.

I also see myself as a trend setter. I love to craft and share with other people.Whether its graphic related, jewelry, or anything else it seems to inspire everyone around me. Unless they are totally faking it. Haha.

I don't like to go about things the "traditional" way. I like to do it different..I can't really explain it. I like to come up with ideas of doing things that most people haven't tried. Does that make me unique? I don't really know. 

I feel like I could answer this question better if I were talking about somebody else rather than myself, because the way that I view myself and the way that others view me are probably completely different. We have this ideology of ourselves that is often misconstrued.  

Day 1.  What does beauty mean to you?
Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?
Day 3.  Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?
Day 4.  Style 31.  Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.
Day 5.  Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.
Day 6.  Jaded beauty.  Has the world's definition of beauty ever jaded you?
Day 7.  Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.
Day 8.  Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)?  Share, please!
Day 9.  What virtues do you value in yourself?
Day 10.  What are you learning as a wife, mom, or friend? (Or just woman in general?)
Day 11.  Post a recipe.  Or if you don't cook, try a new recipe and write about it.
Day 12.  Write about what wears you out as a woman.
Day 13.  Tell us something you would like to change about yourself for the better.
Day 14.  Style 31.  Post an outfit pic!
Day 15.  Write to encourage a friend.  Inspire her beauty.
Day 16.  Write a letter to (daughter,niece,young girl). Tell her what beauty means.
Day 17.  Write about 3 things that make you happy.
Day 18.  Describe your personality.
Day 19.  Write about your favorite comfort food.
Day 20.  Write about your job and why you love it or hate it.  
Day 21.  Write a letter to your husband to encourage him.
Day 22.  Write a letter to your family as a whole.
Day 23.  What are your strengths?  What are your weaknesses?
Day 24.  What are you being taught you presently?
Day 25.  Style 31.  Post a pic of your favorite comfy clothes.
Day 26.  What do you hope your grandchildren will say about you someday?
Day 27.  Write a blog to encourage someone and build their confidence!
Day 28.  Write about your insecurities as a woman.
Day 29.  Write about "a day in the life of me."  (Pics are great!)
Day 30.  Who is your role model as a woman?
Day 31.  Write about your dreams and goals as a beautiful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment