Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Whe I wanted to be like Marianne Faithfull


Hi there everyone!

Today we made the photoshoot and I think that the editorial it's gonna be good... but I'll talk about it better really soon.
I'm so tired today, so I only had read your lovely comments (thak you! tomorrow I'll answer all of them, promise ;)! ) and listened to old Marianne Faithfull songs.




Whe I was about 16 years old I just wanted to be like her. And I don't know why... I mean, I was so involved with punk music in that time... but I loved her so much, and she was one of my icons for sure, specially during her 60s career.

 

I used to sing As Tears Go By everytime I broke a heart or my heart was broken; this is something that only a few people knew before I told you here, it's funny... because I'm sure that my mother doesn't know this!



Did you had a secret idol when you were young? An idol that only you and a few people knew about it?

 

I could love Joan Baez (my mother used to listen to her so much); or maybe another one... but I fell in love with her and her voice.


That time was a good time... when I wanted to be like Marianne Faithfull.


Btw, today's my mum's birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment