Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Wall Art

 Nathan and I went to Ethan Allen one day as we were passing by. We couldn't afford a single thing
in that store, but it was a great place to get some inspiration. I saw a set of pictures that I really liked, but
at $220 a piece buying them was NOT an option. I felt I could re-create them with scrapbook paper.

To our surprise Michaels was having a 60% off sale. We got 4 frames at $12 a piece, and two large sheets of matte board for $5. Normally matte board that is already cut is $10 a piece, so I also saved some money there in doing it myself.

3 hours later we have new wall art! I love it...and because I'm constantly changing my mind about art, I can always put different scrapbook paper in there. I love how it turned out!

What do you think?

inspiration above

 My Version!

No comments:

Post a Comment