Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to Murcia! (part I)


So, I'm bak from Murcia! It's been a GORGEOUS weekend. I've met lots of awesome people and have a lovely time with my friends. We played the lolita-zombie all the time (moving like a zombie but dressed like a Lolita) and danced while we were working!




Our trip begun last wednesday, when Den picked us up to Murcia.

T-shirt - Pull & Bear
Cardigan - Zara
Skirt - Sonia Rykiel pour H&M
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Secret Shop

After a hard day working, on Friday we opened the manga convention... and it was so much better of what we had thought!
Vane and Jani, my two mates on the stand!

Early in the morning, the Tv appeared and made me an interview about japanese fashion... and I put a pink cardigan with bunny ears to the reporter!

Then we met Miki, a lovely gal, and lots of people... like Pyramid Head, Axel Roses and Slash, a Silent Hill Nurse, Obama... 
Yes, there was a lovely girl inside the Police Cabin!

but the best ones for me were Jorge, the lovely Madhatter who was such the cutest boy I've ever seen; and all the main characters from Sandman, my favourite comic... I almost cried when I saw them!!


This last picture is from the moment I saw my beloved friend Oct... oh, my, such a cute friday!!


And you, did you had a good weekend? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment