Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recipe of the Week - Mexican Chili

I tried this recipe tonight and it was actually a hit with the hubby, which is sometimes hard to do! :) It's a great crock-pot recipe given to me by my Occupational Therapy Assistant student who has been with me at work. Hope you enjoy it!

Mexican Chili 

1 can of black beans (rinsed)
1 can of tomatoes with chilies 
1 can of corn or frozen corn
1-2 cans of vegetable of chicken broth
1 Tb of Mexican chili seasoning
I added: 1/2 pkg of vegetarian griller crumbles
You can also add: 1/2 onion
1 clove of garlic

Put all your ingredients in the crock pot. Put on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy!!

Be sure to link up your favorite recipes below and share with the rest of your blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment