Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time left for love (Shout out louds)


Yesterday I discovereda new bunch of stencils near the cafe where we always go. I'm a big fan of this kind of street art, and it's good to discover new things around here!






I should do a guide with all the grafittis I've found around Barcelona, because I'm always taking pictures of the good ones for me... maybe I'm doing it one of these days.

Today it's been rainig almost all day, so I've stayed at home, writting some articles for Miau Magazine and making some accesories. while I was drinking hot tea... I love hot tea when it rains!



And this is what I was wearing yesterday, almost all was vintage:



 Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - vintage
Boots - Aces of London
Orange scarf - Vintage


This orange scarf is really really old, I think it's from the begining of the past century. It was from the grandmother of my uncle's partner... really old!

And one thing more. Now's official, I'm doing some photojournalism for Vice Magazine. Yesterday they published my first picture, you can see it here! I hope they would publish me lots of pictures!!

What are you doing this week? We've got the Shopping Night Out on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment