Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sing (Keep running).


Yesterday I was wearing my "grandma dress". Of course is not from my grandmother, but I bought it in a vintage shop and I like to call it like that.


 
Dress - Vintage
Tights - Zara
Shoes - Vintage
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Handmade


Today I had the 3 interviews, as I told you yesterday. In one of them they wanted me to dyed my hair brown and took off my tongue piercing... only for a one month job... so I ofcourse said NO. Seriously, what the hell they're thingking?
The other two were good, ot of them were for a shop that I did like so much... I hope they would call me!!

And one thing more, I've got a Tumblr! Well, I started it long time ago, but now I'm using it a little bit more, so let me know if you have one so I can follow you!

Mine's here!

These are a pair of pictures I posted there, two things for my birthday and christmas wishlist: 


A pair os mustache's mugs and a doll by Mizna Wada, one of my favourite illustrators!

And tomorrow I'm having a photosession... who was your tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment