Monday, November 22, 2010

I know why you wanna hate me...

... because all this lovely pictures of food! I know, I know... eveything looks so delicious!!


At Cup & Cakes.

 
At Lolita Bakery; as you see they've got now some Christmas' stuff!

 
 Today at El Cafetó, one of my faves around Barcelona. 

Did you had a good Monday? Mine was ok, except for the point that these days I'm missing my family and my two best friends, Rose and Jairo, so so much... 

 Jairo & me last summer.
 Jairo and Curro <3
 Rose & me, last summer too.

Rose is at Málaga, working for Ryanair; and Jairo is at Katowice, Poland... you can follow his adventures here (try the google translator is you don't speak spanish... it's so so SO funny, promise! And if you're from Poland, give him some love!). 

Anyway, tomorrow I'm having 3 jobs interview... maybe one of them goes right, who knows? I'll tell you tomorrow!
Thanks for being there, you sweethearts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment